Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the way of mine

when i laugh it doesn't means that I'm not angry.
when i didn't smile it also doesn't means i am not happy
when i shout so loud it doesn't means I'm scolding people,cos my scolding people wont be only like that.
我的自尊心很强,请不要跨越我的自尊心,因为我真地会生气的。

i take you as friends, I'll do without thinking.
i take you as friends,I'll make myself home when i go to your house.
i take you as friends,I'll try to tell you what I'm thinking.
i take you as friends, I'll said your bad things in front of you.
i take you as friends,I'll always ask you to play with me.

i make you unhappy, because i do without thinking.
i make you angry, because i did not realize it.
i make you roar at me, because i take you as friend, and i don't mind you roar at me.

so,when you are not happy with me, just said it.
i wont mind it and I'll change it because i take you as friends.
I'll be happy if you said my bad in front of me. i know what i was wrong.

that's my way of treating a friends.
and my way of life.

No comments: