Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my aunt and my cousin from Australia back edi~~~

batik presentation on thrusday that day.finally!finish edi!!lucky,our group din giv ppl shoot much.So luck.hahaha...after presentation, i rush back home.Fly ym alone to dinner herself.haha..she so charm...i rush back to midvalley to meet my aunt that come back from Australia.My aunt and my cousin, long time no see edi..I was thinking to bring my cousin to play..but....dunno where to play..haiz...Then nite we go someone house to have dinner. In the conclusion is, that night, i only do a bit of the interface design.


Second day,i fly ym and colleen them alone to discuss the culture and society assignment...i so bad la..haha.then afternoon we go back our hometown.
marble game...long time no play edi cos no one play with me. we are so boring at home,so i take this games out to play with them,quite fun~

durian eating~my aunt love it so much,so my dad drive to somewhere else to buy the durian for her.but my cousin dun like it.then we buli her by forcing her eat~hahahaha~~

my cousin bought two turtle to play,but then the turtle fell into the seat. then we all korek here korek there also cannot take the turtle out.but at last also take out edi....all sweating...hahahah
my aunt bite me er....>.<'' she bite me can i bite her canot... so sui -.-then i want revenge on her daughter,so i want bite my cousin.my aunt put her hand in my mouth,but still my cousin dun let me bite..hahahamy cousin stopping me to bite her.wkakakakakaa..wat a cute cousin i have~she is so sven(斯文)



this few days i was company them.very less go do my assignment.my interface design...die lo...only do a few...awwwwwww...y they come back at these time...so busy...i still want play with my cousin leh..

2 comments:

ym said...

Why u put dat photo?
ugly ler... =.=''
yor ~

Orkidfa said...

nice ma..hahhahah
our batik quite nice also~