Sunday, February 8, 2009

boring day

visual fund sketches...just saw someone showing his sketches...so i also sudden feel want to post it up to blog...lol

boring day...whole day only do the story board...wat also hvnt do..sien...
last nite i chat with my forum fri,and found out their college is much more better than ours...their college have outdoor activities,like volleyball this and that.our college activities are, design competiton that design competition..walao..so sien la

other college student having so lots of fun..we just stay at home and play with our assignment...
play with adobe illustrator,photoshop,flash..and notepad...

i want to play!!but no 1 play with me lo...y i so childish geh?they all so mature...dun want play with me..T-T yer...i dun want grow up...tell me!!tell me that i still 17!

No comments: