Sunday, February 8, 2009

happy day+ watches collection+ someone hate sasuke!!

that day we go lou shang together with siawhui them...quite fun~then when we waiting for siawhui them,we play cards.we judi!!ahahaha...tat colleen lo...judi kaki!! at the 1st i lose money de.then after i be the bank,i win!!ahahaha..win liao RM1.9


kekeke....we playing stupid while waiting the yu shang come...haha


colleen said go buy slipper...but at last she go buy high heels again!!!!

my watches collection~~~~ ^=^
showing my watches collection to colleen!!ahahahaha


when i looking in deviant art with some cosplay of naruto...i found this.. click here
i never taught that someone will hate sasuke..my god!y they hate sasuke?! dislike their article!!

5 comments:

Colleen Tan said...

dots...
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

i looks so ugly... ._.

Orkidfa said...

lol~~
my watches!!very nice le?
ahahaha

Anonymous said...

ohmygod..is me!!!
so leng lui..
of cos u too la..haha
wow...
ur collection r?
cool...hahaahhahahahahhahha ^^
anyway... gd luck

Anonymous said...

y my head so big d? v.v

Orkidfa said...

lol...ya, u so leng lui!
the most leng lui is u liao!
haha..
y u always said ur head very big?
yor..very nice la..dun worry

haha...my collection~
cool leh?
kekeke